Apollo WetMix 100–250 Plants combine outstanding quality with low investment and operating costs. Quality is delivered through a variety of anti-segregation efforts, including thorough and uniform mixing. Hydraulic clamshell gates and quick-discharging storage silos also help fight segregation.
Ownership costs are minimised through paddle arms and tips that utilise wear-resistant steel. Heavy-duty bearings extend shaft life and help deliver homogenous mixes, too. The plants’ intuitive controls ensure operators of all experience levels succeed.
- Adjustable calibrated gate openings for consistency
- Fixed or variable speed drives for belt feeders
- Anti-segregation GOB hopper to minimise spilling and expedite truck loading
- Quick-discharge storage silos to reduce segregation and enable quick assembly and relocation
- Pug mill unit design for fast, continuous, homogenous mixing
- Wear-resistant steel on paddle arms and tips for long life
|Storage Silo||25 t|